Thursday, August 14, 2008

Long time, no update

General update of the last couple months:

I've been ill and largely non-social, and have put pro-d session indefinitely on hold. Am getting back into things and getting back in touch with folks now.

I've attended a couple of local social/BDSM events and am planning to attend one this weekend, it's on fire/ice/wax play. Not sure if I'll be attending the after-party; I'd like to but I still get tired pretty easy yet.

Things have been going well with the domestic and we've made great leaps and bounds recently on the front yard; it should be presentable and just waiting for baby grass to become real grass starting in about a month. He has offered to install a permanent sprinkler system for me and after speaking with my spouse I've told him he is to do so. I mix physical and power play with "normal" everyday activities as my general tendencies, but we've just started specifically with devoted scenes. We've had two so far, only one of any real intensity and that was more a familiarization with his responses (physical and behavioral) for me. We've yet to really get into it at all, but we're moving that way. All together, I am pleased with both his service and the beginnings of our play.

Have thrown out to Moki the idea of a "girly-night", getting together and just chilling, chatting and doing whatever we feel like away from folk over at my place. We've not hung out in months due to my not feeling well. Have another one or two I'm thinking to invite over, too.

I've toyed with but am not serious about the idea of starting a TNG group in the area to extend our local community, since the primary group does not allow anyone lower than age 21 and many in their 20s are uncomfortable joining a group where all adults aren't allowed and where the average member age is older than their parents. I'd not want to have it separate from AIRS, but rather just another group that intermingles those who wish to but is open to all of legal age. But reality is that my life is not such that I could head and arrange such a thing, at minimum with no thought to other considerations I live in a military household where we are in our "window" for orders... meaning we could be told to be ready to move in 30 days or still living here 6 years from now.

Instead, I'm thinking I'll maybe throw an occasional private party/hang-out, with basically the same arrangement as described above since it would be a private party rather than an established group's event; 18+ and just open to anyone I'm okay having visit my home. My house is pretty small so there isn't a huge play available, but with friends who are comfortable and casual such things can be worked out... it's not tiny, just not huge.

I've started learning Spanish plus am refreshing and trying to extend my German.

So that's the randomness of the past 2-3 months. Hopefully I'll soon be back to my normal self and have more interesting things to talk about again. Life has largely been on hold!

No comments: