Monday, August 25, 2008

A couple of pictures

Just sharing a couple pictures from this weekend: the light test cutting and piercing I talked about in my earlier post. Please note, if you are squeamish at all, there is blood showing.

Also, a safety note:

My bottom and I are completely fluid-bonded so many of the normal safety steps were not taken in this sharing. I simply prepped his skin and my hands and then used sterile blades, needles, and drapes.

When working on anyone who I am not blood-bonded with I use sterile tools, barrier methods and sanitization steps. Please do so yourself, for both your and your partner's safety.

When blood-bonded, please still take steps to sanitize the skin and use sterile tools at the least. Especially in piercing play, and moreso the deeper you go with it. While there are (usually and presumed) no blood-borne pathogen issues there are still bacteria that are of no great concern on the surface of the skin but can be very nasty inside a puncture wound.







No comments: