Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend

I'd a lovely weekend.

I was (rope)suspended for the first time, which was floaty and fun, by Artemis. I also learned a new chest harness and Chael, my spousal unit, started getting familiar with ropes.

Chael let me cut him for the first time and also tried out play-piercing at my hand. On the cutting, we were tinkering to test how well he could take it as he's volunteered to be my demo-doll in October, he did great... I started with just some light random cuts to let him get the feel and then played around a bit with a pattern once it turned out he was fine with it.

The play piercings, well, he's been excellent in the past allowing me to do permanent-style piercings in him for work practice/experimentation/portfolio-building, but we'd never done just random temporary play before. Again I just stuck a few in, quite shallow but in varying lengths to see how he'd do. Chael didn't like it, but he was okay with it.

He's not so much a bottom as just a good sport, haha.

Saw some old faces, met some new. Enjoyed chatting, laughing and lounging with a few particulars. Not sure who is okay with mentions and linkings so will keep such to myself until a later time.

Lots of other goodness... The only things that marred the time was Chael coming down suddenly with a nasty cold and my kidney pain. Both of which were able to be worked-around: for my part, I "sucked it up and drove on" as the Army saying goes; for his part, Chael slept a lot.

No comments: