Thursday, June 4, 2009

Munch tonight

Was good to get back out and see some local faces. Had some relaxed conversation -to include geeking out on about WoW- and just enjoyed a night out of the house with friendly folks.

Am going to miss a couple events this weekend I wanted to go to, but told Chael I'd come down to visit... from here til deployment getting together is going to be a bit hit and miss, so I don't want to bail on him when we know we can visit.

Anyhow, next week is going to be socially busy. I have 2 munches, a party, and a few days of helping setup for that party. And in the meantime I must go and get myself a costume put together for said party. I'm thinking I'll be a water nymph, but having settled for sure... Koneko clued me into a magic/costume/etc shop in Ft. Worth and I googled it tonight, I'll likely go tomorrow and see what I can find.

I'm leaning towards attending FloatingWorld even though it's close to deployment and may overlap with Chael's block leave a little. I ran it passed him and he didn't seem too put out by the idea of me going, so I may. Leaning that way but haven't decided... must eye finances and timeframe a leetle more before sure one way or the other.

Grammar and spelling are giving me a hard time right now, it's too late at night... beddy by.

No comments: