Monday, June 15, 2009

Courses and saving no money

Chael is talking about buying me a correspondence course for my pleasure. I'm looking over three main options and we'll see if/what I choose (web page design, locksmithing, and astrology lol). Meanwhile, I'm learning to knit and practicing my algebra for home entertainment.

I'm putting no money in savings these past few and upcoming months. I've a cushion built up there that isn't being touched, but all my cash otherwise has been being put into my travel aspirations. Right now I'm "booked" up through September with trips to family, to friends, BDSM events, and spending time with Chael before he deploys.

In between traveling, I'm trying to be more out of the house here and getting social. I'm slowly establishing myself as part of the communities here and meeting nice folks.

I desperately need to go grocery shopping today. *sigh*

No comments: