Monday, June 1, 2009

Agape & Eros

Agape first to get it out of the way:

I've been blessed with a lot of love in my life. People I have loved, those who have loved me, and a precious number with who it was mutual.

There are those I've known and loved only a short while and those that it's been 15 years of loving. People who are better than family because they are chosen. People I'd give so much for and who I crave to be near... to take care of and be taken care of.

Not all of those are mutual, and that's okay. Loving someone even one-way is worth it, so long as one isn't hurtful to themselves over it. I'm careful not to cross that line and to take care of me, too, but otherwise I enjoy it.

For those I love and am not with, I miss you. Some of you know who you are, some of you don't. I hope life is treating you well.

For those near or soon to be, I look forward to the special you-ness that draws me to care so and being in your presence again.

For that one I recently seem to have lost track of indefinitely, I hope it's because your life is so full and happy right now that you just have no time. I hope you found that person you need and have the life you deserve, you're a good boy.

I'm thankful to whatever powers that be that I've been so lucky to have these experiences. To feel this way and to be treated so by such wonderful people in this life.

Eros:

I need fucked. My libido is such that I feel I could die from it. I need dominated, forced, hurt. I need the smell and taste of a male near me, over me... the feel of him in me. Pull my hair, slap my face, talk dirty to me. Push me to come again and again til I cry and want to stop. Leave me tender and raw the next day and exhausted from the efforts. Grip my arms til they bruise, bite my lips and neck and pussy. Shove me to my knees and make me gag on cock.

Wear me out and make this craving ease. Overpower me and let me just be animal for a while together with you.

Grrrrrrr. I've no one here right now to have this taken out on me by.

No comments: