Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cutting Cock-Block

So, we decided to do a cutting tonight. I printed out the image I wanted to use and we went about starting the process.

I went to make the stencil... No scissors or tape to be found. Checked where they were supposed to be then all over. Eventually found the tape in a weird place. Still no scissors.

Two pair of scissors have gone missing and neither of us remember even ever taking the second pair out of the drawer in the history of them being in there.

So I had to use on of Chael's kitchen knives to cut the pictures paper and the stencil out.

Chael hauled the massage table out and I started setting up.

I had no alcohol hand-sanitizer in my bag (to transfer stencils, it's not what I use to clean the skin). Frustrating, but not a huge deal as I remember having to chuck the old one due to the pump no longer working and I bought a new one a couple weeks ago. I just hadn't put it in the bag yet, itself.

So I go into my room to where I'd thought I put the new bottle on the shelf where my bag is kept.

No hand-sanitizer.

No hand-sanitizer to be found anywhere in the house.

My house is not a mess. Things should not be able to disappear at random.

But they do all. the. time.

We're currently down to 4 spoons and I think 5 forks because silverware keeps going missing. Chael did laundry for me one day and I can since not find over 7 pieces of clothing. My black bra disappeared about 2.5 months ago. I continuously lose socks, as in I have to buy a new bag of them about every month or so.

Again, this house isn't a mess. There's no fucking place for these items to be hiding.

Anyways.

So I get really frustrated over all this. The alcohol gel is the final straw as well as the worst part because that occurred after I'd started my set-up which is a key part of a scene for me. I'd gotten my mindset and into the habit and routine/ritual of setting up my stuff...only to have the whole thing come to a screeching halt.

Chael gave me hugs and tried to calm me down. It helped in that it was a sweetness, but I didn't actually feel less frustrated.

He volunteered to go out and buy some sanitizer for me from the grocery store. I was so pissed at this point he could tell I was thiiiiiiiis close to saying "fuck the whole thing". But I took a couple breaths and told him, "okay, thank you" and he shooed me off to go play on the Internet until he gets back.

And here I am.

(Time passes)

Cutting achieved! Hope to have pics up tomorrow or the next day!

As per usual, we took a shower together after he stopped bleeding and I helped by scrubbing all the blood off him where he couldn't reach.  Very romantic.

Tonight Chael is going to attempt to rub my quadriceps... We'll just see how this goes.

 

Oh, and regarding yesterday:

 

Know how much Chael loves me?

Answer:  When it was his turn pick the movie last night he chose to surprise me by putting on a Prince concert he'd downloaded for me without my knowing.

When Morris Day swung through the crowd on a rope to enter the stage for a performance of Jungle Love, I realized that Morris Day is my spirit guide.

From now on, when in doubt, I will ask myself "WWMDD?".

No comments: