Monday, July 5, 2010

Fun Day Yesterday

Went out to dinner and Adventure Landing with Chael, LadyHillary and Abusablepaintoy.

Chael was grumpypants annoying during the first hour or so we were all out and at dinner and I almost sent his butt home. But slowly and eventually he pulled out of it and became social.

All four of us did mini-golf, then Chael went and played video games in the arcade while us other three did go-karts and bumper-boats.

I'd never done go-karts before. It was very fun. Definitely a do-again.

First time on bumper-boats and it was a giggly wet mess lol. It turns out they each have a water sprayer on them to soak the other boat people... and boy did we all come out soaked.

Then it was frozen yogurt time for everyone (well, not I as I'm vegan, but I came along) and back home. LadyHillary had to work all day today and it was late, so Chael and I bundled ourselves back home and watched Army of Darkness (which I passed out during and slept solid all night).

So, I give Adventure Landing a thumbs up. The crowds and kids kind of stressed me bad at first but I rolled with it well and had a great time losing at putt-putt and other fun.

No comments: