Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dress Up

I.am.so.aroused.

Been thinking for a week that AbusablePainToy and I would be "playing dress-up" (me wearing my tightlacing corset by WaspCreations and some stockings) this Friday... didn't get actually confirmed til today.

I spent today doing female upkeep... waxing, manicure, eyebrows done. Laid out my stuff for tomorrow. Now have to try and sleep when am all worked up.

Gawd I love that corset and gawd I love having someone to share my kink with.

Having someone who mutually enjoys it help me into my outfit, cinch me in... feeling the constriction and limitation of movement... pressure of hands against heavy cloth and boning against my skin...

Growr.

Must. Sleep.

Gotta get up around 9am for shower and shaving legs and such, then off to his house.

Yeah, I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight... Christmas Morning Syndrome but with more arousal.

No comments: