Wednesday, May 5, 2010

omg omg omg

Late tomorrow night/Sunday morning. He's coming home then, the website update says.

My husband, lover, slave, bottom, top, best friend.

Four days together and then months of him being just a few hours away... him coming up for weekends, me going down there for weekends, random visits during the weeks, upcoming 2 weeks of block leave then more leave for our anniversary, phone calls and text messages and yim messages when he is just a few hours away...

So excited.

Wearing myself out with it. Am gonna nap shortly, if I'm able to, because all the excitement and waiting is making me crash and tired.

Will take an Ambien tonight to make sure I sleep, I think... don't wanna drive down to Ft. Hood late tomorrow night while over-tired.

Texted LadyHillary about maybe hanging out tonight and tomorrow over there to help the time pass less slowly. Not sure if they're up for company or not, we'll see.

Am.so.excited.

Think I'll put in a movie or some House on the DVR and curl up on the couch and see if I can sleep.

Omg, I just wish today and tomorrow were done.

No comments: