Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Best Compliments Evar

So voicechatted with Chael tonight and told him about some of the discussions I've been having here on Fetlife and running my perceptions of our relationship by him to get his input on his own.

This led to him wandering a bit from the main discussion point to giving me some of the most touching comments I (as a narcissist) have ever received. As close to his wording as possible:

"Drawing short of actually deifying you, you are my spiritual leader and the culmination of all that is good in the world"

Exact quotes:

"I don't worry about sinning against God; I worry about sinning against you"

"You are my conscience, my spiritual guide, and my Buddhist teacher".

"You have ruined me for other people. No one can compare to you. You have set an impossible standard and everyone else falls short."

...mixed in with other sweetnesses and frankly stated views of me that were all of humbling, overwhelming and touching.

Along with "Speaking of sin, I'm looking forward to some of that when I get home". lol.

10 days.

No comments: