Monday, October 18, 2010

Staying here + deployment = move

We aren't leaving TX. Chael has been placed in a new unit that is deploying in March. We're staying here.

Happily, at least, he'll be going to Kuwait rather than Afghanistan. For how long again, we don't know.

So, after some talk and some up-coming arranging MissLilly and Psogirl have decided to let me move in with them. I'll be renting the top floor of one section of the house where they've had other friends rent out before.

I think this is a good move. It feels like the right thing for this time with the right people.

Once I get papers from Chael I can put in my 30 day notice here and start moving into their next month when I'm back from the Crucible Lock-Down in DC.

Speaking of, I'll be seeing members of Delta House there that night and having a grand ole time most likely... can't bring much for toys since I'm training to there, but will pack a few items and make the most of just plain spending time with friends. Maybe I'll get suspended, would love that; it's been too long.

No comments: