Friday, October 15, 2010

Adjustable Bed & memory foam mattress

This is gonna sound like a commercial 'cuz I'm so please, so be warned! lol!

I just bought an adjustable bed with memory foam mattress from SimplyRest and it arrived today.

I have back, knee, foot, and hip pain + hiatal hernia, ulcer, and GERD + pain and insomnia as problems from bipolar disorder. Oh, and migraines.

I needed to be able to sit up when the acid reflux gets bad, lay flat and raise my knees when the migraines hit, and arrange various ways for the rest as suits me.

I have only had it today so far and I am already SO pleased.

I'll update as it goes or answer any questions folks may have about the adjustability and mattress.

I'm sitting here typing and my back feels so comfy. My hips are so comfy.

I got the Wave model and I tested the massage features and they are deceptively simple. At first I was like, "hmph, it vibrates, that's no big deal"... then I started noticing the "wave" shifting of the vibration and almost fell asleep in the middle of the day just testing the bed.

SO great so far. I can't believe I waited all these years, wondering, to get one.

No comments: