Monday, August 9, 2010

Done

My friendship and relationships with Hillary and Scott are done. I'm not even angry or sad, just done. A bit relieved in some ways as it was becoming too drama filled for my tastes.

I tried today to do the right thing and return some of their sheets they left here and the mattress their friend Brian had loaned me through them, but even though Scott's car was there no one answered the door.

On other things, someone broke into Chael's GA house and we need to go later this month sometime to fix a bunch of things wrong... the door itself, the A/C unit to the central air that got stolen, the keyless lock on the garage door, etc.

I'm going to Floating World in about a week and a half and will see Patrick and others from Camp. Should be awesome fun. The classes look really good and some are by familiar faces, plus Fakir Musafar will be there doing a couple and a speaking bit on his life. Interesting.

So life is pretty good, despite some changes and the house nonsense. We'll take care of it and it'll be fine.

I'm feeling pretty good for me right now.

No comments: