Friday, August 13, 2010

Austin if not moving, then moving

We still have no word on when/whether we're doing a full PCS move in the next month, sigh. If we do, we could go anywhere in a very short amount of time.

If we don't move for some reason, then Chael and I are leaning towards me moving to Austin so that we're closer (and I get to nom on the awesome vegan food there). I want to stay in a city but want to be closer to him.

This means more distance between friends I care a lot about, but I could still visit them. I'll work out some schedule with them that I can maybe come stay a couple days here and there. We'll see what works for them.

I found some really nice apartments online for Austin, so am kinda excited about that. We'll see what they *actually* look like on visiting sometime.

No comments: