Monday, February 11, 2013

Future Privacy

I have a reason to suspect that Chael may be using things I'm posting here as a form of manipulation in his game-playing and lying to me.  I cannot be sure, due to the nature of that, but to be safe with myself this blog will be password-protected from now on regarding anything of potential use to him I can think of.  Other posts will still be open to view.  This will last until I think it's safe to put things back out public; at that point I'll take protection off everything so that the whole story/process I've been sharing is out there.

In the meantime, I still want folks I recognize as not-him to be able to read, so if you've liked my past stuff or want to follow what is up with me in all this just send me a message through my email or the contact form here or chat or however you know me.  I'll send you the password.

Thanks and I hope you understand.

No comments: