Monday, April 2, 2012

Update on GBP stuff

Life is pretty much revolving around my gastric bypass stuff. With the exception of 3 days, I've gotten my full 80oz of water every day since Jan 16th. I also haven't missed one time of my daily hour of exercise and have, as of last week, started doing 2 hours some days. I'm having to make an effort to get all my protein in each day but it's going okay.

I've lost 69.4lbs since January 2nd and once I hit a full 70 down I'll only have 100lbs more to go. I was ahead on my last goal and should make my 6mth goal a-ok, possibly pass it by a bit. So yay!

I'm fitting into smaller sizes. I bought and wore a size XL shirt the other day, I can fit back into my $600 custom corset, I'm seeing my face is getting thinner, my joints are happier, I'm more comfortable, I can do just about everything easier.

Picture don't show the change very much yet, so I'm not going to post any until there's quite a clear difference to show. But I can see it in the mirror some and Chael says he can see it a lot, plus he can feel a lot of new muscle on me from all the working out.

No comments: