Sunday, January 1, 2012

Liquid diet

Tomorrow I start my pre-op diet. 3-4 protein shakes + clear broths and a very limited list of green vegetables each day.

This is for two weeks til surgery on the 16th.

I'm getting excited and nervous about it all. Excited about the diet starting, even though I'm sure it'll be no fun, nervous about the surgery and all it affects.

Chael is working on becoming vegan and is intending to go super healthy with me.

I am basically planning to stop taking depo due to it's affect on weight. It may keep me from losing correctly. I'm looking into my other options. I do not want to ever have a period again but can't figure out how to make it happen short of depo or a hysterectomy, which they don't exactly just hand out.

So that has me a bit upset. :(

Paid the bills this month and bought me some jewelry for my ears. Day after tomorrow I meet with the surgeon, am hoping he tells me I can leave plastic in my piercing during surgery.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: