Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mohawk and completely random stuff

I miss my mohawk. A couple of times now I've had to stop myself from shaving my head again to one.

But, I have plans for a little bit longer hair and it's too cold right now for bare scalp, anyhow (for me, at least).

But, again, darnit I liked how I looked and felt with it. So, tentative plan is to keep growing out my hair and fiddling with it, then go back to the mohawk when the heat here sets in... because I *really* can't handle all this hair during the heat after knowing how comfy having it cut off was.

And by then, the sides and back will be nice and long for my mohawk.

Yes, I'm a little punchy about now. I am so tired.

Only 2 more days til Chael starts looking for a plane flight!!!

Oh, and I found a site online that sells nighties, pvc, and stockings for bigger girls so I plan on getting some stockings soon (a few pair as I rip them like nobody's business) and maybe a cute PVC shirt or jacket or something.

Also, I bought some swatches of vegan "leather" for Quin to look at and see if he can make me some gear out of the stuff (I already have a wristband made of it that is rather basic but nice). I'd like to start switching over my BDSM gear to vegan-friendly stuff.

I'll keep my leather goods I already own, of course, and use them til they fall apart; then, I'll replace items with preferred alternatives one by one. But, it would be nice to get some paddles and collars and cuffs and such made now.

Heck, I may have him teach me very basic sewing of (faux) leather so that I can make more fashion accessories like my bracelet. I need a few loooooooong belts of various looks and I can't find any in the sizes I want (I want them long enough to sling around my hips loosely, not go around my waist).

Ooooooo, and I found some pretend-leather airborne style boots and a couple other higher-calf styles at veganessentials.com that look yummy. But that'll be a while before I purchase any of them as they are Expensive!

Also, Chael's and my tax refund is quite good this year and my half will be going towards finishing organizing my closet and bedroom (not much money needed there, but tax return makes it easier) and then getting some microdermals or/and a tattoo. Maybe instead of the tattoo I'll see Lady Shivers about branding the skull and crossbones on my leg that I want... Decisions...

I'm rambling again due to the tiredness. Just trying to stay awake. Shutting up now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it